Sodomite, Sinner, Satanist! Ave Satanas

















 I am a Theistic Satanist and a Lunar Witch! Approximately 10 months ago I did some Soul searching and realized that I have been doing Satan's work for over 60 years! And I thought it was time to give the Devil his due so to speak! I grew up in a xhristian household! My father although not an Ordained Minister was asked to preach quite often! I have NEVER felt god, xhrist, or the holy spirit in me EVER, even AFTER being Baptised! So, like I said,  I thought that it was time to FULLY embrace Satan as my Lord God, Father, and Savior! I have COMPLETELY Renounced, Rejected, and Denied god, xhrist, and ESPECIALLY the holy spirit, and ALL of my xhristian upbringing! I have been teaching myself ALL I can about Demon's and Satan! I believe that god and Satan are actual entities! In fact, I believe that ALL of the Gods and Goddesses are actual entities! A few months ago I decided that I was going to teach myself Witchcraft. I have received some Extremely clear signs that I am on the right path (which is the left hand path, if you must know), and that I should be a Lunar Witch! My God is Satan/Hades/Pluto for I believe that they are one and the same, and my Goddess is Selene/Luna Goddess of the Moon! I am a Bisexual Crossdresser, and my Tarot readings have pointed very clearly to my Femininity! I also use the Runes, because of my family heritage on my fathers side which is Norwegian! One night I went out into the backyard to get some night air and saw a contrail from an Airliner that had passed over head and then about 2 minutes later I looked up and there was another Jet contrail , and it crossed over the previous contrail forming an X, I didn't think anything of it at the time. The next morning I was watching a morning political show (I need to clarify that it was NOT FOX news) and when they came back from a commercial break they had a shot of the New York skyline and very clear in the midst of all the lights was an X, and I remembered the X from the previous night! Later that same day I was in the backyard (I spend a lot of time in the backyard, it's my happy place) and I looked down at the ground and it looked like someone had taken a stick and drew a line in the dirt, I said to myself that's interesting, I continued on around to the side of the house looking for stones, when I came back, and this is mind boggling, I looked down at the line that was drawn in the ground and there was another line drawn and it crossed the other line forming an X! In the span of 12 hours I had 3 X's, 3 very CLEAR X's, and the one in the dirt was the most significant because it was drawn by someone who was trying to tell me Something, and the lines in the dirt were like someone had used a straight edge to draw them! I was like whoa! It does NOT end there! I went into the living room and sat pondering this, and decided to see what the Runes had to say about it! I grabbed my bag of Runes and stuck my hand in and gave them a good mix, and latched on to one! Before I continue, I need to share with you a couple of things! My number in numerology is 7, and it is 7 whether I use my nickname Gary or my full first name Garret coupled with my last name, they both come out a 7! Even my birth date comes up a 7! And of course my first initial is a G! So, back to the Runes, like I said I  gave them a good mix and latched on to one and pulled it out and it was the X Rune, which is the 7th Rune and its corresponding letter from the alphabet is G!!! I was freaking Blown Away! Someone was trying to tell me that I am on the right path, which is the Left Hand Path! And I have been gifted feathers on four occasions, I even received agiftfromthelocal Crows, and Crows are one of the most intelligent birds on the planet! So, the signs are clear! I need to keep learning and teaching myself Witchcraft and Theistic Satanism!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog